Image courtesy: Mack Male
Bangalore is one of the well-known cities not only in India but all over the world as well. This city, being the capital of Karnataka state, has got an immense amount of importance in the state. Bangalore is also known as the silicon valley of India, as many big and small IT companies can be found here. Being a much-developed city, it has lots of fantastic restaurants which have lured many of the people in Bangalore. Apart from the special dishes here, these restaurants provide a variety of delicious dishes. So let us now see some of the 10 Best Restaurants in Bengaluru:
1. Barbeque Nation
Barbeque nation is a well-known restaurant chain all over. This restaurant specializes in various non-veg foods, vegetarian food, and seafood. People can experience some nice service in this restaurant, which can please any of the customers. The dishes provide here are very hot which can be easily likened by the people. Some of the most liked dishes here are kadhai paneer, tikka lazawaab, veg takatak, Chicken Dum Biryani and many more.
- Sea food lover like eating coconut fish curry here
- Keshri Phirnee is one of the best desert here
2. The Royal Afghan
The Royal Afghan restaurant in Bengaluru falls under the category of favourite restaurants for many people. Here, one can experience many mouth-watering dishes like kebabs, dal bukhara and many other Indian dishes. This restaurant is opened for lunch on Saturday’s and Sunday’s, while it is daily opened for the dinner purpose. The restaurant looks like a royal palace.
- Different variety of wines are also available at this restaurant
- The children below the age of 12 years are not permitted in this restaurant
3. Iyengar Bakery
Iyengar Bakery is one of the most popular bakeries in Bangalore and nearby areas. It is also popular in most of the parts of India as well. The Iyengar Bakery has established its distinct identity with its special dishes. The dishes like honey cake, Khara bun, apple bun, benne biscuit and other mouth-watering dishes that you may try at this restaurant. Many people in the Bengaluru do visit this restaurant occasionally and have a good time here.
- Iyengar chain has started its restaurant chain in most of the major cities in India
- Children’s particularly are huge fan of these restaurants
4. Shivaji Military Hotel
Shivaji Military Hotel is a very popular hotel in Bengaluru. One can enjoy some of their lip-smacking dishes at their restaurant. There are many non-veg dishes on their menu like chicken tikka, chicken kadai and many more which are famous. The people in Bengaluru are very much fond of trying these amazing dishes at the Shivaji Military restaurant.
- All Military Hotel’s in Bengaluru are very popular for awesome dishes
- Shivaji Military Restaurant is the most popular Military restaurant
5. Persian Terrace
Persian Terrace is a popular restaurant in the Bengaluru. The Persian Restaurant offers a wide range of delicious dishes. Most of the dishes in this restaurant are Arabian styled. This restaurant is open for you to enjoy a meal under the sky, giving off a beautiful ambiance for the people in the restaurant. Persian Terrace restaurant offers a wonderful experience for the people here.
- The Persian Terrace restaurant has its presence in most of the parts of the major cities
- Non veg eaters like eating in this Persian Terrace
6. Brahmin’s Coffee Bar
Brahmin’s Coffee Bar is a popular restaurant that has a nice ambiance. This Coffee restaurant has become a place for organizing many friendly meetings, family functions and for couples to share some nice moments here. The coffee served here is of excellent quality and the service is even better. This restaurant is at all times flooded with the customers.
- This restaurant is hot favorite of many of the couples
- The prices are also very affordable here
7. Imli Cafe and Restaurant
Imli Cafe and restaurant is one of the famous restaurants in the Bengaluru. This restaurant specializes in North Indian dishes. Dishes like phulka, pav bhaji are some menu items of special interest to many people. The fruit juices available in this restaurant are fresh and are of excellent quality. People come from long distances at this place to have a scrumptious meal.
- The outdoor seating provided in this restaurant are very spacious, which gives soothing experience.
- Most of the different types of fruit juices are available in this restaurant
8. I & Monkey Restopub
I & Monkey restaurant is a very fascinating restaurant situated in Bengaluru. This restaurant provides a variety of dishes that will make your mouth water. Some excellent Western dishes are also offered at this restaurant. The dishes like hot chilli sambhal, bang bang prawns are exquisite. People visiting, are found very satisfied with the beautiful ambiance of this restaurant.
- The Buffet offer provided in this restaurant is very affordable with price ranging from Rs.600 to Rs.800.
- Mississipie Desert is one of the most loved western dish in this restaurant
9. Vidyarthi Bhavan
Vidyarthi Bhavan is one of the most visited restaurants in the Bengaluru. This restaurant is well-known for serving typical South Indian dishes like Masala Dosa, Sada Dosa, Idli Sambhar, etc. People travel long distances to have a taste of these dishes at the restaurant. Another peculiarity of this restaurant is that there is always a long queue outside Vidyarthi Bhavan. People are excited to have a taste at this restaurant.
- Vidyarthi Bhavan is one of the oldest restaurant in the Bengaluru
- The cost of the dishes in this restaurant is very affordable
Karavalli restaurant is an excellent restaurant, known for offering a wonderful meal experience. A variety of dishes like South Indian dishes, Seafoods, chicken dishes are the main attraction of the people here. The spacious arrangements of the seats at this restaurant give off a sense of comfort. People visiting here become big fans of this Karavalli restaurant. hence making it very popular in the city of Bengaluru
- The dishes from the Goa and Mangalore is also provided in the Karavalli restaurant
- This is a very affordable restaurant in the Bengaluru
Thanks for visiting 10 Tips!